Meet Robbie. For the past four years, he has been flogged, caned, had suspension hooks put into his back, done CBT, and much more. All voluntarily.
Here, he offers an insight into why he does these things and, importantly, why he enjoys it.
This episode complements Episode Three - Kink (Sadism).
- The people mentioned in this episode are referred to by their FetLife identities.
- The song Robbie talks about is Greg Holden's "Boys in the Street".
- Many thanks to Cruelty and BadGirl303 for introducing me to Robbie.
- Intro and outro music is by ProleteR: "April Showers" and "Don't Mean a Thing".
- Some of this episode's interstitial music is courtesy of Podington Bear: "Kitten", "Going Forward Looking Back", "Low Jack", "Filaments".
- Everything else is my own.