According to the ACT Government, the population of Canberra is approaching 400,000.
On my podcast, I have so far featured ten Canberrans.
Are you, or someone you know, one of the remaining hundreds of thousands of Canberrans who has a story that you could share with me and Love, Canberra?
Here are a handful of the stories I'm hoping to explore on the show:
- An unlikely love story
- Significant imbalance in a relationship: money, status, looks, intelligence, talent, friends
- Pick-up artist
- Found one true love and lost them
- Fetish for a particular ethnicity
- Unusual sexual fetish
- My partner doesn’t/can’t give me one thing I really need
- Interracial dating
- Someone you had a secret crush on and can’t forget
- Cheated on a partner
- Addicted to porn
- Male escort
- Female escort
- A long, possibly happy, possibly unhappy, marriage
- An imbalanced friendship
- An unlikely friendship
- Having a child changed my relationship with my partner
- Sex therapist
- On entering a relationship that felt doomed from the beginning
- Introverted but wanting connection
- Canberra’s most boring couple
- Great love story
- Wanting someone you can’t have
- Dating with an STD
- Keep dating the “same” person
- Dating on a low income
- Don’t believe in love
Or maybe there's something else (relating to love, sex, or relationships) that you'd like to talk to me about on the podcast?