In Kaleen, a group of friends have been meeting every weekend for the past 30 years. Their commonality: they're Vietnamese refugees who immigrated to Australia in the wake of the Vietnam War. In this episode, I spend time with the remaining two couples of the group. We eat, walk, laugh, and share stories about the past and present.
Migration story - my blog post accompanying this episode.
- Intro and outro music is by ProleteR: April Showers and Don't Mean a Thing.
- Blue Dot Sessions: Fifteen street, In paler skies, Temporal slip, Heliotrope
- Jamie Evans: Opening doors
- Lee Rosevere: 10 4th avenue walkup, As I was saying, Dream colours, Expectations, Sad marimba planet, More on that later, I thought of pills
- MSFX: Sad kingdom loopable
- Jon Luc Hefferman: Curious, Departures
- Kai Engel: Passages, Cold war echo, Scenery,
- Airtone: Departures, Night rain
- Podington Bear: Aim is true
- Kevin Macleod: Danse Morialta